Back to SIGMASIX Apps
Syphoner gives the ability to share the graphical window's content of any open application and stream it in real-time, full frame, to any Syphon client applicaton.
You can browse the web or draw a vector mask in your favorite software, and display instantly the result into your VJ or projection tool app.
Download now for free!
View documentation —
Version 1.4.3 beta available for MacOS 10.15 and above. This version is time limited until the 31st of October 2021.
Syphon is an open source Mac OS X technology that allows applications to share frames - full frame rate video or stills - with one another in realtime. (http://syphon.v002.info).
- Select any window from any open application
- Real-time full frame output
- Keep alpha channel
- Crosshair to see where your cursor is on the window
- Crop the image to trim the title bar or other unwanted parts
- Minor bug corrections.
- Will work until the 31st of October 2021.
- Finally working with MacOS Catalina
- Beta version valid until 31st of October 2020
- Bug fixes
- Save and open projects are back!
- Syphoner is now free
- The name of the syphoned app is now in the syphon server name. You can duplicate Syphoner to stream different windows at the same time.
- Bug fixes
- Compiled for MacOS 10.10
Articles & Tutorials